When using LasikRefer (“Service”) provided by Deventice UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (“Provider”), the customer (“you”) agrees to these terms and conditions.
- These terms govern all contracts between the Provider and you concerning the Service, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- In order to use the Service, you must agree to these terms.
- Violation of any of the terms will result in the termination of your account.
If you have any questions about these terms, please
- You must provide your full name, email address and any other information required to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for the security of your credentials and any use of your account. The Provider can not be held liable.
- You must be human. Automatically generated accounts are not allowed.
- You must not use the Service to violate any laws in your jurisdiction or the Provider’s jurisdiction.
Cancellation and Termination
The Provider may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time in case of:
1.1. Violations of these terms
1.2. Violations of laws
1.3. Lack of timely payment
- You may cancel your account at any time. Your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Once you cancel your account, all its content will be removed immediately.
Modifications to the Service
- These terms may change from time to time. You will be notified about major changes at least fourteen (14) days before the changes will take effect.
- The Provider reserves the right to discontinue the Service (or any part thereof), temporarily or permanently, with at least fourteen (14) days notice.
Copyright and intellectual property
- The Provider does not claim intellectual property rights over your content and/or materials posted to your account.
- You guarantee that any content and/or materials that you post to the Service are either owned by your good selves, or that you have permission to use and share them.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Provider is not liable for any direct or indirect damages.
- The Provider cannot be liable to you or any third party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of the operation of, or inability to operate the Service and any other web pages, even if you have advised the Provider of the possibilities of such damages.
Applicable law and disputes
- These terms are a legal document and under exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
If any provision of these shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- You agree that the Service is provides as is.
- You may not use the Service to transmit viruses, worms, or any malicious or harmful content.
- The Provider uses third party vendors and partners to provide the necessary hardware, software and related technology required to run the Service.
- You will not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.